Friday, August 20, 2010

Introducing....Baby Truss!!!

I know I have been M.I.A lately!!! I really want to share my 22 week ultrasound picture with you of baby trussler!! I am about 23 weeks pregnant now, and couldn't feel more better! I never got sick yet, and after the first tri-mester was over I started getting my energy back! Hopefully I will post more now....I have been busy with spring/summer weddings (My sister and I started Deux Adore about 2 years ago, where we travel on location to do wedding hair & makeup). It is fun, but it consumes about most of my time when I am not working my regular 40+ hour a week job, juggling travel, consultants, having my own life, and trying to still make dinner & be a good wife!! ;) We are not finding out the sex of the baby, which has been fun...but it is driving me crazy not knowing!! I think it's going to be a boy, but just in case we have picked both girl names & boy names so we will see......can't believe I am already going to be in my 3rd tri-mester in a weeks time.....sure is going fast & baby truss is expected on December 19th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment