Thursday, February 26, 2009

post draught

OMG is it just me or does anyone else have the winter blues?? I swear this winter feels like it has been going on for about 6 months now...i just want it to be over!! I want to grill again, and I want to be able to stay outside for more than 5 minutes!! I haven't been cooking anything exciting & new lately...just because we have been so busy lately, and not home after work for dinner. I made chicken chili again this past weekend, and yesterday we had baked potatoes & salad for dinner after the gym. I have been working out like a mad woman for my boudoir pictures next weekend...my surprise to Chad for our 1st anniversary in May, although I will probably give in & give them to him for his 30th birthday next month!! I have also been planning my mom's 50th birthday celebration which is this saturday!! We are going to the spa in the morning...and then to dinner at night *wink*, *wink*. Along with my brother in law's birthday which is this Sunday...my sister & I are also going to a bridal makeup seminar at the MAC store in Chicago. We will be going there only for the night, and heading back on Monday. WOW, I am going to be exhausted next week!!

Well, I hope to get back to cooking after the madness ends...hope everyone has a great weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment