Saturday, October 25, 2008

HEALTHY PUMPKIN MUFFINS



I found this recipe on lovestoeat food blog. I loves these little muffins, they are perfect for the Fall! I like to make them in the morning's, so Chad can take them to work...they have been a hit with the co-worker's too!

Ingredients:
~1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
~1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
~2 tsp. baking soda
~2 tsp. baking powder
~2 tsp. ground cinnamon or pumkin pie spice (I use 1 tsp. of each!)
~1/2 tsp. salt
~4 large eggs (I use Eggland's Best)
~2 cups granulated sugar (I have used Splenda)
~1 can (15 oz.) of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
~1 cup Vegetable oil
~2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips (I use 1/2 or omit alltogether)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 24 muffins cups or use paper baking cups (I like the football theme ones this time of year ;)

Combine all the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon & pumkin spice in medium bowl. Combine the eggs and sugar in large bowl first, then add the pumpkin & oil; mix well. Stir in the flour mixture slowly until moistened. Stir in morsels if you are using them. Spoon batter with laddle & fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.

Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack for 5 minutes; remove from pans.

Super YUMMY!!
Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment