Monday, January 26, 2009

hot pizza dip

PHOTO CREDIT: MY HAPPY MEALS

This recipe is from Molly's, My Happy Meals. I have gotten a few fabulous recipe's from her blog as well...Your guests will love this at a party! I made it on Friday & the whole thing was gone...next time I will buy 2 loaves of french bread! Sorry, I was too busy in the kitchen to take my own photo of this ;) lol

Ingredients:
~1 (8 oz). cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 less fat)
~1 tsp. italian seasoning
~1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
~¾ c. grated fresh parmesan cheese
~1 (8 oz) pizza sauce
~¼ c. diced green bell pepper or green onion

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine cream cheese and seasoning mix; spread onto bottom of dish.

In small bowl, combine mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese mixture over cream cheese mixture. Top with pizza sauce, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese mixture.

Bake 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Top with bell pepper or onion.

Toasted Baguette slices:
~24 slices French bread, cut ¼ inch thick
~2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place bread slices on rectangle stone; lightly brush tops with olive oil. Back 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment