Tuesday, March 3, 2009

mom's 50th bday!!

This past weekend my dad, sister and I threw my mom a surprise 50th birthday party. These are the invites that were designed by Amanda at "a day to remember" custom invites. I wanted to do a cupcake theme because my mom had seen this 'cupcake' cake at Christine's Cakes & Pastries she liked a month back. So Amanda designed the invite around red, pink, & turq...they turned out SOOO cute!! Thanks Amanda!! Now my mom has one to scrapbook ;)



I also ordered cupcakes & sugar cookies that matched the invitations!!!
Happy 50th mom!!!

2 comments:

  1. i gave you an award...come see my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet of you two for doing that for your mom- and even sweeter for your tooth! yum, yum. I hope your mom enjoyed her birthday

    ReplyDelete