Friday, December 19, 2008

PEANUT BUTTER KISS COOKIES


My fav holiday cookie by far is this peanut butter kiss!! Since I was little, going to the cookie walks with my mom & aunts...I always filled my box up with these! This year my mom & aunts and I got together to bake Cristmas cookies. We all got together and made something different so we all had 5 dozen assorted cookies!! Yummm!
Ingredients:
~1 3/4 c. flour
~1/2 c. sugar
~1/2 c. brown sugar
~1 tsp. baking soda
~1/2 tsp. salt
~1/2 c. butter
~1/2 c. peanut butter
~1 egg
~2 tbsp. milk
~1 tsp. vanilla
~1 pkg. Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped (any kind)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine ingredients. Roll into 1" balls, roll balls in sugar. Bake on cookie sheet for about 10-12 minutes. Top with chocolate Kiss immediately upon removal from oven.
Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment